- All-in-one: VDSL2/ADSL2+ modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device provides a one-stop networking solution
- Wireless and speed up to 300 Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- USB Port for storage sharing, printer sharing, FTP server, media server and UMTS/LTE (3G/4G) modem sharing
- Easily setup an encrypted security connection at a push of WPS button
- Guest network access and parental control provides restricted Wi-Fi access for guests or children sharing your home or office network
All-in-One Device-Clear up your desktop!
TP-Link’s TD-W9970 300Mbps Wireless N VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router comes with the latest ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard, providing up to 100Mbps speed downstream and up stream, compatible with ADSL, fibre and cable services. It is an incredibly robust all-in-one device which contains features of a VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem, a NAT Router, 4-port Switch and a Wireless access point. It saves your budget and space in contrast to buying several devices separately. With 300Mbps wireless speed over 2.4GHz band, the TD-W9970 is a perfect choice for users in search of seamless HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
300Mbps Wireless – Incredible Wireless Speed
With two detachable antennas, the TD-W9970 delivers up to 300Mbps, which is ideal for users who rely on speedy and reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming and online gaming.
Two Work Modes for Flexible Uses
The TD-W9970 provides two work modes to choose from: VDSL/ ADSL Modem Router Mode and Wireless Router Mode. If you are using VDSL/ADSL service to get Internet, select the first mode. If you are using a cable, fiber, such as Virgin Media, or other types of Internet service, select the second mode and configure it as a pure wireless router. Such flexibility saves your investment and is useful when you decide to change your service provider.
Versatile USB Sharing
Using the TD-W9970’s multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
Safe and Secure
- Guest Network Access – Provide visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network.
- Parental Control – Manage when and how connected devices can access the Internet.
- VPN and PPTP – Supports VPN-enabled devices/clients or a set-up of a new VPN server.