- 600 (433+150)Mbps wireless speed with 802.11ac
- A tiny way to get speedy next-generation Wi-Fi connections
- Selectable dual-band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Advanced Security: Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA, PA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and Linux
802.11AC – The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
TP-LINK’s Archer T2U comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – With fast WiFi technology – 802.11ac, with transfer rates 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. It provides an easy way to upgrade even older laptops to next generation Wi-Fi.
AC 600 – Selectable dual-band speeds 433/150Mbps
The T2U provides 433 Mbps high speeds WiFi over the 5 GHz band, making it ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while its 2.4 GHz 150 Mbps WiFi can be used for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.
Miniature Design – Easy to take on the road
With its compact and sleek design, it’s smaller than most 11ac Wi-Fi USB adapters available and easy to take on the road. Users can connect the mini adapter to any USB port.
Sleek and Stylish – High standard production process
Doubleshot molding – Our advanced molding technology gives the Archer T2U its crystal clear surface, while our strict polishing treatment produces a smooth and soft surface with a high-quality touch.