802.11ac – The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
TP-LINK’s Archer T6E supports the next generation Wi-Fi standard – IEEE 802.11ac, offering transfer rates that are 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. Easily upgrade your desktop system by simply slotting the Wi-Fi adaptor into an available PCI-E slot.
Heat Sink for Better Stability
The Heat Sink helps to dissipate heat generated by the adaptor, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. What’s more, lower temperatures ensure an increased adaptor lifespan.
- Easy Installation – Upgrade your desktop system easily by plugging the Archer T6E Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi – Up to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds (867Mbps on 5GHz band or 400Mpbs on 2.4GHz band)
- 802.11ac Dual Band – 3 times faster than the 802.11n standard, perfect for hi-intensity network usage
- Backward Compatibility – With support for 802.11 a/b/g/n standards
- Broad Wireless Range – 2 external antennas ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability